Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Fresh Hell


Every day with the mail comes some new form or new bill or new fee to be saved for. Today's mail was no different. Sitting in an envelope on the dishwasher is an official letter from UPJ asking two things: one that my daughter register for orientation (sigh) and two that if her parent(s) are coming that they each pay a $25 orientation fee. Now the envelope was unopened and I don't know if the concept of "mail" is so different that my daughter doesn't remember she has to open the stuff to read it or what, but my guess is that it sat unopened for at least two days. Since it had her name or parents of...I opened it put it open at her seat at the table and will begin the process of reminding her to register. I told my son that someone jokingly said my super hero name should be "the slacker" and my son told me it should be "the nagger." That's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment